Monday, June 15, 2015

BGC#69 - Cards Only Challenge with PJ

Hello hello !! wonderful people :) 
Its PJ back with another short tute for our current challenge 

Before i start lets look at the rules 
  • Make a CARD. Any theme goes !
  • Your project must be new and dated after the challenge date. 
  • Link back to our challenge .
  • Dates:  1 st June to 30th June 2015
We have 2 prizes for you - from our 2 generous sponsors:

1. Prize one from Kraft zone



http://www.kraftzone.in/

2. Prize two from The Craft shop - 500 INR GV 





So here is my inspiration for you this month
I am sharing the tutorial on how i made this card.
so lets go ahead






 Make sure to use a generous amount of foam dots at the back of your tag because you are going to rest most of your embellishments on / around it.
 I have used lindy's stamp gang - teal color
 I am using prima chipboard sticker here. I have pencil colored over them to make them a bit brighter.
 

And you are done !! 

Hope you liked my tutorial ! 
Please join us with your card creations this month HERE

5 comments:

  1. Hi
    i am really sorry for not contacting earlier regarding challenge.67 . even now the email id given is not working. some how missed it .
    I am aware that prize has been given to other contestant.
    I just want to thank you all for selecting my project as the winner project.
    I will proudly display the winner badge on my blog.

    Thank you
    mayoori
    butterfliesnbuttons

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous and wonderful choice of papers, love it Pooja!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simple and so pretty card.....love those colours ....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simple and so pretty card.....love those colours ....

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou!! Appreciate your comments!

Popular Posts